The First Post

Greetings!

My name is Kristen Yurovchak and I am a Junior Digital Arts major and Graphic Design minor at the University of Tampa. Now you may be wondering; why am I taking ART 238 this semester? Well little voice in my head, you may be surprised to find out that I am taking this class because I love animation. Big surprise! It's a generic answer but its true. I have always been fascinated by cartoons and Disney movies when I was younger and as I grew older I began to wish that I could create something that I loved to watch.

Well now I can fear no longer for I am taking an animation class. I am hoping this class will help me on my journey into understanding animation and being able to fully appreciate the struggle artists have to go through in order for people to enjoy a story told through just about anything that is animated on the screen.

Some facts about me include I am a giant nerd. I love Star Wars, Harry Potter, reading books in my spare time, finding conventions/musicals down in Tampa I would like to go, playing video games and much more. My favorite game is currently Overwatch and I'm currently obsessed with Stranger Things.

I look forward to seeing what I knowledge I can absorb in this class!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bouncing Ball After Effects